Making the most of the drive to work
I have been using my time driving to work each day listening to podcasts by WebMasterRadio.fm which I have downloaded to my iPhone via iTunes. WebMasterRadio has about 40 different radio shows on a whole range of topics associated with internet marketing.
One of their new weekly shows is The Joel Comm Show. Joel, a New York Times Best Selling Author, interviews expert guests in the fields of social media, web and personal development.
Some of his guest include:
- Jim Kukral, author of the new book Attention! This Book Will Make You Money : How to Use Attention-Getting Online Marketing to Increase Your Revenue.
- Dan Janal is an in-demand, dynamic keynote speaker on internet marketing, social media marketing, and publicity on how you can make good from a publicity opportunity that might not have reached your expectations.
- Cameron Johnson a young entrepreneur who has hosted “Beat The Boss” on the BBC.
- Brian Solis, author of “Engage, The Complete Guide for Brands and Business to build, Cultivate and Measure Success in the New Web”.
- Bob Burg, Speaker and Bestselling Author of “The Go-Giver” and “Endless Referrals”, discusses the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success and how that can be used to dramatically increase effectiveness and happiness at work and at home.
- Carrie Wilkerson, the Barefoot Executive, and President of the Association of Work at Home Women.
- Frank Rumbauskas, the New York Times best-selling author of Never Cold Call Again on how to find new and better ways to convert your site traffic to customers.
- Matt Clark of TweetPages.com on how to bring your Twitter, Facebook and YouTube profile pages to life and generate more fans and traffic.
You can download all the episodes for free at
These podcasts are entertaining and a great way to make use of some unproductive time driving to work.