Dolman Bateman Online Tools used by Supreme Court
Justice Robson of the Victorian Supreme Court in the matter of Linton Shirreff v Elazac Pty Ltd (2010) VSC 381 referred to the use of our online tools in his determination of the economic loss damages.
Our online tools which are specifically designed for personal injury lawyers are gaining wide acceptance across the legal community throughout Australia with thousands of users each month.
Our online tools for personal injury solicitors include:
- Tax Calculator – for quickly calculating tax and net earnings for multiple years.
- Domestic Care Calculator – calculates Griffiths & Kerkemeyer claims in accordance with the relevant Act.
- Actuarial Calculator – provides quick calculations of age, weeks and discount rates for quick insertion into your statement of claim.
- Discount Tables – easy calculation of the 3%, 5% and 6% tables.
- Lawcalc by Dolman Bateman – a powerful tool for calculating economic loss.
Also stay tuned for our new iPhone application which will be coming out soon.