I am pleased to be presenting at some more Legalwise seminars in November, this time on how lawyers can use the internet to generate more work for their practice. I strongly believe that the internet is no longer an optional extra for business and having an integrated internet marketing strategy is essential for any business
The seminar will focus on the strategy and our experiences that we have used in building our profile on the internet including:
- Using blogs to build trust and display your knowledge.
- Structuring your site so that it ranks well in Google.
- Using email to talk to all your customers on a regular basis.
- Finding niches within your market that no-one else is targeting.
- What is social media and how can you use it.
Details and Booking information is below:
Friday 26th November 2010 9:00 to 1:15 – Hilton Hotel, Sydney
Thursday 25th November 2010 2:00 to 5:15 – RAVC City Club, Melbourne