The conversion process is simple.
First thing you need to do it set a conversion date. Our next conversion date is 31 March 2011.
We will then to reconcile your accounts to the conversion date, export the trial balance and all your trade debtors and creditors from MYOB into Xero.
Once we have done that, we set up your invoicing template and you are ready to start using Xero.
The Benefits of Converting to Xero:
- Save time in doing your accounts – Automatic daily bank feeds making reconciling and coding from your bank account quick and easy. You can reconcile daily in about 2 mins if you like.
- Access anywhere, anytime – You can access it from any computer with an internet connection – which means you can raise and send invoices at the same time your bookkeeper is doing the BAS and your accountant is doing the tax return.
- Save money – you never have to worry about using the wrong version of your software or upgrading your accounting software.
- Better, up to date advice – Your accountant can access your accounts simultaneously and help you do complicated transactions or journals. No more emailing data files and then having conversion issues or not updating your data file with the updated data file.
- Improve your cash flow – you can do complete an invoice on site and email it directly to your customer using your iPhone or iPad, reducing the time better doing the job and getting paid.
- Save time again – you can code transactions directly from the bank feeds, saving you inputting every purchase and Xero will remember common transactions and automatically code them for next time.
- Manage your business with up to date information – You can monitor your overdue invoices from the home page, with the ability to send out overdue statements via email to your customer. Xero will also automatically link receipts to invoices (where possible).