An in-depth review of the most popular business valuation methodology for small businesses – Future Maintainable Earnings.
The value of a business is vitally important for a wide range of litigation and commercial applications. Lawyers need to understand the principles of business valuations to ensure that they provide the appropriate advice for their clients.
- Personal Injury Lawyers because self-employed claimants may have lost goodwill / business value as a result of accident.
- Family Lawyers because the value of a business will be an important component in the property pool and significant influence on the parties expectations.
- Succession Planning & Tax because the value of businesses has significant implication in terms of tax, capital gains tax and stamp duty.
- Commercial Litigation because you want to be arguing for something that has some value.
- Wills & Disputed Estates because the value of a business and the beneficiaries expectation of the business value.
We are holding a one hour lunchtime seminar at the Hilton Hotel, Sydney on Thursday 4 August at 1.00pm to 2.00pm.
Light lunch available from 12.30pm.
Cost: $100 per attendee, or a special discount for multiple attendees from the same firm.
We use eventbrite.com and paypal for our event management.