Understanding Economic Loss for Self Employed Plaintiff’s Webinar
In this presentation, we will be discussing understanding economic loss for self employed plaintiff’s in Personal Injury.
Self-employed plaintiff’s always bring an extra level of complexity to economic loss claims. Economic loss may be disguised in their business entities, the figures may be manipulated for tax purposes or the loss could be hidden amongst a number of different entities.
- Our 5 step process to short cut the process of calculating economic loss.
- What to look for in the financial statements
- Types of Economic Loss in Self-employed cases
- Loss of Profits
- Replacement Labour
- Capital Losses
- Traps and Common Problems
- Different ways to approach loss
There will be the opportunity to discuss problems.
Title: Understanding Economic Loss for Self-Employed Plaintiff’
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM AEST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: