Warwick Dolman was the founder of W N Dolman and Associates in 1979 (later Dolman Bateman) and has since been active in both forensic and business advisory services. As a Chartered Accountant, with a Bachelor of Commerce degree, Warwick spent nearly ten years in various accounting and finance roles prior to establishing Dolman Bateman.
Warwick’s specialties in Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support include:
- Business valuations for the purposes of family law matters, commercial matters, taxation and stamp duty.
- Special investigations for commercial and insurance company purposes.
- Fraud risk assessment and prevention
- Due diligence reports
- Preparation of reports for commercial litigation for plaintiffs and defendants including the following types of matters:
- Misrepresentation in sale of business and the calculation of consequential damages.
- Fraud investigations
- Economic loss resulting from purchase of faulty equipment
- Economic loss resulting from breaches of contract
- Economic loss resulting from various kinds of disputes in the building and construction industry
- Other breaches of the Trade Practices Act
- Economic loss in employment related disputes
- Solvency of companies
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Economic loss resulting from product liability claims
- Economic loss resulting from professional negligence claims
- Assessment of economic loss in personal injury matters for plaintiffs and defendants.
Warwick has spoken at a number of business group events around Australia about fraud prevention. He is also a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Forensic Accountants Special Interest Group.
Phone: 02 9411 5422