JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT – JANUARY 2017
- Professional, supportive workplace in Sydney’s North
- Benefit from quality in-house training and on the job mentoring
- Full time position, immediate start
Our team and the role:
Dolman Bateman is a boutique chartered accounting firm that services a range of clients in small to medium business across numerous industries including construction, eCommerce, hospitality, finance, manufacturing and superannuation. We have an exciting opportunity to offer a recent Graduate a junior accountant position at our Chatswood office. The successful candidate will be able to develop their professional skills and build strong networks that can become a career foundation.
- Recently completed or in your final year of study of a tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce and/or Accounting degree
- Strong use of Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Strong sense of professional and personal accountability
- Display a sense of leadership and commitment to your work
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good time management and organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Preparation of financial accounts, tax returns and the working papers for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation and lodgement of client’s business activity statements
- Correspondence with the tax office
- Client correspondence including dealing with client queries
- Preparation and management of invoices and paperwork
- Client database maintenance
- Assisting the forensic accounting team
- Assisting the financial planning team
- Any other ad hoc activities as directed
If you possess the required skills and experience and you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity, please apply with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. This role is only suited for candidates with permanent residency status.