Self managed superannuation funds offer you the opportunity to control your retirement investments.
We can help you set up your self managed superannuation funds provide you with the advice in developing an investment strategy.
A self managed superannuation fund is not for everyone, but it can offer significant advantages in terms of both flexibility and control. The rules associated with superannuation are complex and in cases where the rules are broken the penalties are up to 50% of the assets of the fund. We will help you navigate these rules.
Benefits of self managed super funds
- Members have control over their fund investments, unlike APRA or retail funds.
- Greater investment choice.
- Control and flexibility over the tax position of the fund.
- Estate planning – looking after the family.
- Pension planning.
- Asset protection.
- Borrowing to purchase investments.
- Cost can be significantly cheaper than a retail fund.
- Pooling of family superfund assets to reduce overall fees.
- New SMSF setup including corporate trustee.
- Setup of new bank and trading accounts.
- Management of all paperwork and correspondence from your investments and the tax office.
- Preparation of financial accounts – monthly, quarterly, 6 monthly & yearly.
- Preparation and lodgement of annual income tax and regulatory returns.
- Annual regulatory audit of fund.
- Advice on investment strategies and tax minimisation.
- Assistance and training on how to trade and purchase investments.
- Preparation of all the paperwork required to start all types of pensions.
For a free quote contact Gavin today on 02 9411 5422.