The primary reason is a lack of tax planning and developing a long term tax strategy.
Once the financial year has ended, we are limited in what deductions and tax savings we can include in your tax return.
The real tax savings are available to those who plan for tax both in the short term and the long term. Seeing your accountant after the end of the year is too late. If you run a business then even greater tax savings can be achieved through proper planning.
We were able to save one of our clients over $10,000 in tax through the correct structuring of their income through their corporate structure.
In addition, to preparing and lodging your 2011 income tax return, we will include a 2012 Tax Planning conference (by phone, in person, skype, or online conference) valued at over $300 at no additional cost.
In the tax planning session, we will examine your income, expenses and future plans and provide you with personalised action plan for making even greater tax savings in the 2012 year.
Our special individual tax returns rates start from just $250 plus you get the Tax Planning Conference valued at over $300 for free.
Call us for a free quote on your tax returns
To get started call Gavin Bateman on 02 9411 5422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Reasons to use Dolman Bateman as your accountant:
- Increase your financial and business knowledge through our monthly webinars on topics on a wide range of business topics including:
- Understanding Cashflows in your Business.
- How to use email to talk to all your customers
- How to build a website that delivers you an endless stream of new customers
- The 4 ways to grow your business and how you can apply them.
- Content Marketing
- Expert Accountants – as forensic accountants, we provide expert accounting evidence in court and litigation matters.
- We have clients all over Australia – technology like Skype and GoToMeeting enables us to have meetings with our clients where ever they are.