A special for Fast Web Formula Members.
As a fellow member of Fast Web Formula, I thought that it would be worthwhile for everyone to put together a short webinar based course on Accounting.
I will show you the easiest and quickest way to set up your accounting system so that it:
- runs on autopilot;
- delivering you with the essential information that you need to both run your business and satisfy your tax obligations;
- saving you both time and hassle.
We will be using Xero because it is so simple.
But accounting is more than just doing bookkeeping you need to understand how to read and understand the reports.
Accounting is the language of business.
So, we will also take you through how to read and understand profit & loss, balance sheets, cashflow statements – how they interrelate, how a change in one area flows through your whole business.
I am planning to keep the course structure fluid depending upon feedback, questions but below is my intended structure.
I am planning to run the webinars series over 6 weeks of about 1 hour each (sessions will be recorded and available for review later).
- Week 1 – Xero setup – How to set up Xero from the start to deliver you the information that you need.
- Week 2 – Transactions – How to record transactions in Xero. Plus a short cut that we use to get 1 years worth of accounts done in 1 hour rather than days.
- Week 3 – Automation – Rules, shortcuts, systems to implement.
- Week 4 – Understanding Reports – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets, Cashflow Statements.
- Week 5 – GST plus Strategies for reducing tax.
- Week 6 – Review and Question & Answer session
The tax session in Week 5 will apply to Australian businesses only but the rest of the course will apply to any business worldwide.
Any questions, please email me at email@example.com
Course starts Tuesday 20 November 2012 at 7pm (Sydney time).
The course over 6 weeks is AUD$100 (+GST). Payment via Paypal.