UK VAT Services
Dolman Bateman are registered VAT tax agents. We act as VAT tax agents for Amazon businesses in Australia and throughout the world.
We offer the following services for our clients.
UK VAT Registration:
We can register your entity for UK VAT and as part of our registration process, we:
- Check that your business structure is the most appropriate for trading in the UK & Europe.
- Check whether you are eligible for the UK Flat Rate Scheme
- Check whether the Flat Rate Scheme is the best option for your business (depending on your profit margins and products)
- Check whether you need to register for VAT in other EU countries.
- Register your business for UK VAT and apply for a VAT number to provide to Customs and Amazon
- Act as your UK VAT agent which means we are your point of contact with HMRC saving you time and hassle in dealing with VAT issues.
UK VAT Quarterly VAT Returns
As your UK VAT agents, we will:
- Prepare and lodge your Quarterly VAT Returns with HMRC.
- Advise you of the Amounts that you need to pay for VAT each quarter.
- Review your UK & EU sales to ensure that you are still eligible for the Flat Rate Scheme (if applicable)
- Review your EU sales to determine whether you need to register in other EU countries.
- Be your point of contact with HMRC to address any issues that may arise with your VAT.
For a Free Consultation about how we can help your business, complete the form below or call us on 61 2 9411 5422.
Note: We act as your VAT tax agents not as your VAT tax representative. A tax representative is jointly liable for your VAT liabilities, we as tax agents are not liable for your VAT liabilities.