An excellent video by Matt Cutts of the Web Spam Team at Google. He explains the basic of how...
Accounting for Hospitality
Do you own a bar, restaurant, cafe, juice shop or even a food truck? Then Dolman Bateman are the right accountants for you. We are a team of qualified accountants that specialise in the hospitality industry. Our aim is to help your business grow, increase profits and decrease unnecessary expenses.
Operating a business in the hospitality world can be time consuming and financially demanding. We understand the tax side of things can be complicated so that’s where we come in to help you. We want to take away financial your concerns regarding GST, BAS, PAYG and superannuation as we know they can be a pain.
“Your success is our success”
Dolman Bateman has over 35 yrs experience in Accounting. We specialise in accounting for hospitality industries from your small coffee truck to restaurant chains and popular bars. Over the past two decades our team of accountants have helped dozens of clients get their business off to a flying start. If you are looking to start a business in hospitality there are many issues to consider. Below is a list of advice that we provide to our clients.
- Start-up Business Advice – Structure (what business structure is right for you? Are you in the right structure?)
- Advice regarding the Purchase or Sale of your business.
- Start up expense checklist and price calculator
- Business Registrations including ABN, TFN, GST, WorkCover etc.
- Business plans
- Compliance (day-to-day efficiencies, freeing time for you to work ON your business)
- Management (what add-on partners are right for you? How do they help?)
- Cash Flow & Budgets (Do you have them? Taking back control of your business!)
- Reporting (making better decisions from the right reports at the right time)
- KPIs (What key performance indicators should you be analysing in your industry?)
- Preparation and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- Vehicle, Equipment and Shop Fit Out Finance
- Monitoring and Controlling Labour costs
- Benchmarking – comparing your financial performance to competitors.
- Statutory Financials & Tax Returns (Getting the most from your year end returns!)
- Tax Planning (how do you save on tax and make your business financially attractive?)
- Value Improvement Advice (What is your business actually worth? How do I grow it?)
- Succession & Sale Planning
- Retirement! (Do I have enough to retire? Do I have enough in my super? What do I need to consider?)
Do you want to start a business in hospitality?
If you are looking to start a business in hospitality, give us a call and let us help you get your business going the right way. From site selection, business structure, tax registrations, insurances to suggesting your accounting software, we can help you.
If you are looking for advice when starting your first hospitality business or you are already established and need help with your finances or help with expanding your business then Dolman Bateman is right for you.