Are you an Amazon seller?
Looking for an accountant and business advisor who specialises in selling on the Amazon Marketplaces?
We know Amazon – we have over 300 Amazon clients ranging from those selling multi-millions to those getting started.
Plus we sell on Amazon ourselves. In 2016, we started to get a number of Amazon clients and so in order to advise them properly we decided that we needed to sell on Amazon to access to the data.
We now have three private label products selling in USA, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia and with plans to extend our product range.
The combination of helping our clients and running an Amazon business ourselves means that we are uniquely suited to help you build and grow your Amazon business.
We know your business, we are specialists in eCommerce and we can help you:
- Develop the right corporate structure for your current position and your future plans;
- Provide assistance and advice on improving your profitability and cashflow;
- Provide the best strategy for managing and minimising your tax;
- Work with you to establish budgets and forecast and reporting systems so that you know exactly how much money you are making;
- Set up and provide support in using Xero accounting especially formatted for Amazon Sellers;
- Even do all your bookkeeping, so you can focus on building your business
The best place to get started is to download our Amazon Business Model Spreadsheet, which enables you to compare, different profits, pricing strategies, freight options and see the effect on both your profit and cashflow.
You can watch the video and download the spreadsheet here.
Monthly Packages for Amazon Sellers
Fixed Prices – no surprises
Pay Monthly To Even Out Your Cashflow – no big bills
Packages for Each Stage of your Amazon Journey
3 easy steps to using Dolman Bateman as your expert Amazon accountant
1. Choose your package
Choose your package for your business that suits your core compliance and advice needs.
2. Customise your package
Customise your package with Add-on software, additional compliance or advisory services.
3. Submit your package
Submit your engagement proposal and we will be in contact shortly to clarify your requirements with you.
The 2019 Monthly Tax packages commence billing from 1 July 2019 for 12 months. We will apply backdated billing if you start the packages after 1 July 2019, you will be charged up front for the months since 1 July 2019. For example, if you join in September 2019, you first payment will be for 3 months and then monthly thereafter until 1 June 2020.