Are you able to get a salary from your Amazon business? Or do you have to put all your cash into...
Inventory Planning Spreadsheet - SSF2023
At Southern Seller Fest 2023, I spoke about "How SKUdrop changed our business" and in that presentation I offered the Google Sheet that we developed for sending inventory to Amazon every weekly.
By changing our inventory management from ordering every 3-4 months to ordering monthly and changing our shipment to Amazon cycle from every month to every week, we:
- Halved the amount of inventory we needed to serve the same level of sales;
- Increased our Amazon Inventory threshold so that we are now using just 30% of our threshold.
The transformation was due to:
- Using SKUdrop.com to store our inventory in China and send to Amazon USA.
- Shipping Weekly and Ordering Monthly; and
- Our Inventory Planning Spreadsheet which turns a complex task into a simple system.
Below is a video on how it works and you can get a copy of the Google Sheet here.
It works best with GorillaROI.com - a connector between Seller Central and Google Sheets, which means that you can get live Amazon data automatically into your spreadsheets.