Future Maintainable Earnings
- Future Maintainable Earnings – Business Valuation Methodologies – Discussing the processes and steps involved in undertaking a valuation using Future Maintainable Earnings.
- Factors in Determining the Level of Future Maintainable Earnings – Discussion of the elements in determining the first important subjective element of business valuations.
- Understanding the Capitalisation Factor in Business Valuations – Often misunderstood in its operation and the link between the future maintainable earnings methodology and the discounted cash flow methodology.
- Surplus Assets in Business Valuations – The identification of surplus assets with have an a significant influence on the total valuation.
- What is Goodwill? – Discussion of the components of Goodwill.
- Business Valuations of Minority Interests in Private Companies – Is the part worth as much as the whole? What discounts should be applied for minority interests.
- Business Valuation Rules of Thumb – Use at your own risk! Commonly used but fundamentally flawed.
- Due Diligence or Business Review.
Family Law Specific Issues
Other Important Links
- The International Glossary of Business Valuation Terms
- APES 225 Valuation Services – Accounting Standard for Business Valuations
- APES 215 Forensic Accounting Standards