Kate is a Certified Practicing Accountant with a Bachelor of Economics and a Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning). Her formative years were spent as a financial accountant, corporate treasurer and assistant company secretary for the Nine Network Australia Ltd. Following this, Kate was the Finance and Administration Manager at Luna Park when it re-opened in 1995. Kate transitioned into forensic accounting and joined the Dolman Bateman team in 2004.
Her role as a specialist in forensic accounting and litigation support include:
– Assessment of economic loss in personal injury matters for plaintiffs and defendants
– Business valuations for the purposes of family law dispute, commercial litigation and business purchase/sale and stamp duty matters
– Special investigations for commercial, insurance and estate matters
– Provision of specialist accounting and business advice
– Preparation of reports for commercial litigation for plaintiffs and defendants
Alongside Kate’s forensic speciality, Kate obtained her Financial Planning qualifications in 2009. She works with each of her clients to help them realise their financial goals over the short, medium and long term. She has a particular passion in helping women take control of their financial situation and empowering them to reach their individual goals.
Outside of work Kate enjoys spending time with her family and friends, watching the ballet and exploring Sydney’s waterfront.