Description Professional, supportive workplace in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Benefit from quality...
- Professional, supportive workplace in Sydney’s Upper North Shore.
- Benefit from quality in-house training and on the job mentoring
- Full time position, immediate start
Our team and the role:
Dolman Bateman is a boutique chartered accounting firm that services a range of clients in small to medium business across numerous industries including construction, eCommerce, hospitality, finance, manufacturing and superannuation. We have an exciting opportunity to offer an accountant position at our new Roseville office. The successful candidate will be able to develop their professional skills and build strong networks that can become a career foundation.
At least two to three (2-3) years experience as a practicing accountant
Commenced or completed the Chartered Accountants Program
Strong use of Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, BGL CAS360, BGL Simplefund 360 and Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Word
Strong sense of professional and personal accountability
Display a sense of leadership and commitment to your work
Ability to work collaboratively
Strong written and communication skills
Good time management and organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Preparation of financial accounts, tax returns and the working papers for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation and lodgement of client’s business activity statements
- Correspondence with the tax office
- Client correspondence including dealing with client queries
- Preparation and management of invoices and paperwork
- Client database maintenance
- Assisting the forensic accounting team
- Assisting the financial planning team
- Any other ad hoc activities as directed
If you possess the required skills and experience and you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity, please either click apply below or forward CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. This role is only suited for candidates with permanent residency status.