Description Professional, supportive workplace in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Benefit from quality...
- Professional, supportive workplace in Sydney’s Upper North Shore.
- Benefit from quality in-house training and on the job mentoring
- Full time position, immediate start
Our team and the role:
Dolman Bateman, a prestigious boutique chartered accounting firm, is seeking a motivated and ambitious Junior Accountant to join our dynamic team at our brand new Roseville office on Sydney's Upper North Shore. As a Junior Accountant, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients in small to medium businesses across various industries, including construction, eCommerce, hospitality, finance, manufacturing, and superannuation. Not only will you gain valuable experience and knowledge, but you will also build a strong professional network that will serve as the foundation for a successful career in accounting.
Our team is dedicated to fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment, where you will have the opportunity to learn from the best and develop your skills in a challenging and stimulating environment
- Up to one (0-1) years experience as a practising accountant
- Strong use of Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Strong sense of professional and personal accountability
- Display a sense of leadership and commitment to your work
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good time management and organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Preparation of financial accounts, tax returns and the working papers for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation and lodgement of client’s business activity statements
- Correspondence with the tax office
- Client correspondence including dealing with client queries
- Preparation and management of invoices and paperwork
- Client database maintenance
- Assisting the forensic accounting team
- Assisting the financial planning team
- Any other ad hoc activities as directed
If you possess the required skills and experience and you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity, please either click apply below or forward CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. This role is only suited for candidates with permanent residency status.